This is a private blog for critique amongst myself and my genius friend Chitwood. No one is going to invite us losers to dribble, at least not any time soon, so this is a way to see the work of our friends and share critique.
Friday, January 7, 2011
Round 1 Sketch for Personal Business Card
I need a new business card because I'm tired of my new one. Any suggestions?
I like that your first name is larger, seems more personable. Also nice how the flow of larger letters on top to smaller is repeated in GRAPHIC DESIGNER
This would look hot embossed (like I would ever NOT say that) of course then the backside would have to be rearranged haha . . . oh and it would cost a fortune.
hmmm. I dig this one. It says "Yo, what up? Yeah, I can do nice typography, what of it?"
ReplyDeleteok but on second look (my bad) the kerning between the E and G in MEGAN on the top one is like an eye magnet. Just a touch tighter I think.
ReplyDeleteI like that your first name is larger, seems more personable. Also nice how the flow of larger letters on top to smaller is repeated in GRAPHIC DESIGNER
ReplyDeleteThis would look hot embossed (like I would ever NOT say that) of course then the backside would have to be rearranged haha . . . oh and it would cost a fortune.
I see the EG kerning problem. I'm thinking about doing a type of varnish or something. I just need to look into the pricing.
ReplyDeleteyeah, a varnish would be hot too!
ReplyDelete