Thursday, January 13, 2011

The fork and chair idea
















Hey so I made these the other day, basically for fun, but I remember we talked about them at the Dube waaaaaaaay back. They were made pretty quickly, the lists are all from the top of my head, typed in the order they were thought. I don't think I will use them but I did want to see what they would look like before I wrote them off. I think I may use a version of them . . . I think my senior thesis project is going to be like a workbook or Highlights magazine haha.

Click to enlarge that shit.

1 comment:

  1. I really like the concept. The placement of the type may be better if left aligned. It starts to make a distracting shape that mimics the fork. May be hard to distinguish if that is on purpose or not.

    ReplyDelete